The Rimini Landscape Forum will follow the usual event pattern:
- Tuesday, April 26: Workshops for PhD students, landscape educators and professionals
- Wednesday, April 27: Keynotes introducing the Rimini landscape and briefing of the working groups
- Thursday, April 28: All-day excursions of the forum working groups in Rimin and its hinterland
- Friday, April 29: Working groups prepare for the forum outcome statement
- Saturday, April 30: Presentation of the working group findings and forum outcome statement, roundtable discussion with various local and international experts and stakeholders
- Optional: excursion programme on Saturday afternoon
The detailed programme with all keynotes and side events will be published in January.