The Port Island of the future: Art-driven revitalisation of the local cityscape Gdańsk, Poland
Our 2021 competition invites students to propose an artistic vision for nature-driven revitalisation as well as spatial and cultural integration of the Port Island of Gdansk in Poland.
In particular, we welcome innovative ideas for landscape and green infrastructure that would help to increase interest in this area for both the citizens of Gdańsk and tourists.
We would like the Port Area to be a model example of a fully compatible combination of industrial, service, residential and recreational zones that have a diverse yet coherent visual identity.
Full competition brief and online registration will be available by mid of September 2020.
The competition invites international student teams from landscape architecture, urban planning, geography, arts, economy, architecture to develop integrated perspectives for landscapes shaped by political, social and cultural division.
Key data of the LE:NOTRE Student Competition 2021
- Official start of the working period: October 1st, 2020
- On site visit: most likely beginning of November, to be announced
- Online feedback colloquium: 18th of November at 18pm CET
- Latest registration date: 10th of January, 2021
- Submission deadline: 31st of January 2021, at midnight CET
- Jury selection results: by 1st of March 2021
- Awards Ceremony in Gdansk: 23rd of April 2021, during the 10th Landscape Forum