LE:NOTRE International Student Competition 2020
Envisioning cross-border landscapes: Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
This student competition asks for a landscape vision for the cross-border landscape shared by Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. This includes the Bratislava metropolitan area on the Slovak side of the border, small rural settlements on the Austrian side of the border and the Three Countries Point where the borderlines intersect with the border to Hungary.
For further information on the task, please download the competition brief.
The competition invites international student teams from landscape architecture, urban planning, geography, arts, economy, architecture to develop integrated perspectives for landscapes shaped by political, social and cultural division.
If you want to participate, please register online.
Upon registration, you will receive access to the competition working area with the background documents and base maps.
Key data of the LE:NOTRE student competition 2020
- Official start of the working period: October 1st, 2019
- Second Bratislava and Surroundings Conference, Topic: Where does Bratislava begin and end? : 17th of October in Bratislava. The conference is free of charge but requires online registration.
- On site visit recommended: 17st – 25th of October (43rd calendar week)
- First information and feedback colloquium: Monday, 21st of October 2019, 2 pm at Faculty of Architecture, Slovak University of Technology, Námestie slobody 19, Bratislava
- Online feedback colloquium: 20th of November at 18pm CET
- Latest registration date: 10th of January, 2020
- Submission deadline: 31st of January 2020, at midnight CET
- Jury selection results: by 1st of March 2020
- Awards Ceremony in Bratislava: 23rd of April 2020, during the 9th Landscape Forum